Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
14 December, 01:07
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Excellent!
Taking the God commanded OT principle of gleaning one step further.

"And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest.
And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the Lord your God" Lev19:9-10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 December, 02:03
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 December, 12:59
This is a wonderful idea and certainly easy enough to do little extra time or energy. I think most people are this thoughtful. All they need is a little reminder.

English Viking @Artist_
14 December, 12:52
I had also cooked the apples in batches & made fruit crumbles for my elderly neighbours, as I picked blackberries & plums in my area of Sheffield UK.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 December, 01:02
In response English Viking to her Publication
Kudos to you for going miles out of your way. I'm sure the folks who receive ur gifts are so appreciative