Mike Anon @Mike314
14 December, 02:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I'm more perplexed when a 'post' pops up that says I can't access the thing posted because I've been blocked - when I don't recognize the name and never had a conversation with the person.
That, and also the rare occasion someone comments on my post, but their comment is shielded behind a notice that says I must be their follower to read it... and then I go to follow them, and I can't.
What the heck is all THAT about? lol
02:37 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 03:12
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
i have had posts that disappear...
get that one.
i have decided awhile back this site is watched.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 December, 03:40
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💯

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 December, 03:45
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
yes post and answer everything assuming that on all sites.

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 December, 02:43
I don't know, but I've been blocked by accounts that I've never heard of before also. Can't see why 🤷‍♂️🤣

14 December, 02:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Hmmm...interesting...
we must be censored then, in the creepiest most sophisticated way...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 December, 02:40
Yep...so many people have me blocked. God bless em...if you are offended by anything I post...good luck! 🤣

14 December, 02:51
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Most likely they're censoring you because the truth is not in them