Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 December, 10:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well if this was Twit/X I would say that's something the algo/ai bots are up to

I check here periodically, but sometimes it's hard to tell unless it's someone I'm following regularly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
15 December, 01:04
Just dont flood my timeline with worthless memes Im looking for information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 December, 08:45
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
I'll post whatever I want. Feel free to block me, I don't give a fuck either way.

David Mulloy @singindavey
14 December, 04:23
Not Me... To My Knowledge, I have only had one person Block me, but that Sumbitch gives me 20 reminders every day! I remember exacty what was said, it was the Truth, a prediction that has come to fruition, and That Person remains so butthurt, they seem unwilling to ever let me hear the end of it!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 December, 03:56
Yes, I’ve been blocked several times by people that I’ve never heard of too. Not sure what triggered it but pretty sure they’ve never even commented. Who knows! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 December, 10:11
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I was blocked by some people I never had an exchange with-I returned the favor & blocked them back lol
It didn't strike me as someone I wanted on my feed timeline either

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 03:13
all i know mike is you make me laugh...so do your thing!!!!!!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 December, 03:39
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Okay Sharon 🤷‍♂️🤣

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 December, 02:37
I'm more perplexed when a 'post' pops up that says I can't access the thing posted because I've been blocked - when I don't recognize the name and never had a conversation with the person.
That, and also the rare occasion someone comments on my post, but their comment is shielded behind a notice that says I must be their follower to read it... and then I go to follow them, and I can't.
What the heck is all THAT about? lol

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 December, 02:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I don't know, but I've been blocked by accounts that I've never heard of before also. Can't see why 🤷‍♂️🤣

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 03:12
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
i have had posts that disappear...
get that one.
i have decided awhile back this site is watched.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
14 December, 02:29
Doesn't matter.