Kim Runner @kimrunner
Been trying to post a vibdeo but it won't upload.
Anyone else having issues with it, too?
02:22 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
14 December, 04:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Merc in Retro, file server here may be struggling. Net heavy w/ world wide activity to include cyber intrusions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
14 December, 03:36
The whole site was down before lunch today. I couldn’t say “Hi Kimbo”! Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 03:14
i can never load photos from any site on here.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
14 December, 02:42
I ALWAYS have issues uploading videos and pictures… ALWAYS!!

Stardust Lion @Stardusty
14 December, 02:40
I had problems loading photos earlier but it finally did it!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 December, 02:28
Not sure this applies, but sharing

Recently had issues with a video.
So I uploaded to Gab and downloaded the video from gab. The one from gab would upload.

I suspected some end of video termination. The original video was from a twitter video download. I have not gotten any video tools to examine the original video.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 02:35
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
ty!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 December, 02:23
guess you'll have to get the vibes out another way😊