Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Here's one I haven't seen...

Kathy Griffin is a Cooper/Vanderbilt?
04:48 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 December, 12:27
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Look at the smile area of the face. I think it's definitely him. I sat in a taping of Anderson Cooper's show with his mom and John Edward. Now I realize I wasted a good chunk of a day surrounded by liars. Anderson was very strange in my opinion although now that I know about his family life I understand. I laughed leaving the place because I remember going up or down an escalator and he was handing out one white lifesaver candy. I remember thinking 2 things cheap as hell and he was so unfriendly and odd.
Then you had John Edward who was acting like he was communicating with the brother they said died. My dad had just died. I was traumatized and missed him so much. It was really strange that I got an email about the show. The fact that they did the New Year's Eve Show together is interesting too. I was never a fan of Kathy's. Never thought she was funny at all. Now I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
14 December, 12:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My deep condolences for your Dad🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 December, 06:45 (E)
It's true that Kathy is a tranny and Anderson is gay

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 December, 06:22
I heard that one years ago, Kathy is a HE, and he is Anderson Cooper’s long lost brother,

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 December, 05:11
Yes we’ve known for years. They always do the gender bender.