TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
How are you doing it? I ask this non-hypothetically and sincerely as I'm struggling to find a path. Paying for health insurance. Paying taxes. Both institutions coordinated to commit crimes against humanity for profit. Living/working is basically impossible to do without propping up those compromised institutions. I can't be the only one who would rather die than live a life where those responsible haven't been publicly held to account, or worse, never face consequences . That sham of an existence is no longer an option I can continually live with - it is legitimately soul destroying.

My personal citizen strike is now affecting those around me which is notably worse. It's killing me. A burden, thats what civil disobedience against active tyranny makes you?

I have asked God. And he tells me to just get through the day. Don't compromise, change is coming, you're important, the world needs you.

I question Q in silence.

What mentality do you deploy against these conditions?
03:44 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bawlin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRutH N LyZe, click on at the bottom under it