Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
13 December, 05:14
12/12 portal…. I’m sleepy as hell today, thirsty as hell. I’m dizzy, floaty and can’t function. Heart feels full of Gods light which is wonderful but the palpitations and body buzzing are freaking me out. If I’m sitting down or laying down it stops abruptly like a switch on the wall turned off! Quite noticeable. This body fatigue is unbearable. I thawed a nice flat beef roast to broil for me and my kids with mashed potatoes. I literally can NOT stand at the stove and cook! Been like this since Friday 8th!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
OMG, I’m glad someone else is having the same things going on. I’ve been experiencing being off balance, dehydrated, fatigued and brain fogged for a few days. Catch myself day dreaming about nothing, if that even makes sense.
07:56 AM - Dec 13, 2023
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarianM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maryann Maty, click on at the bottom under it