Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
12 December, 11:17
None of that pizza stuff is currently up on Etsy from what I am seeing based on a simple search

Verify then trust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 December, 11:21
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
They say the idiot started selling off of 4chan..wouldn’t put it passed those morons. Could be a stretch but the story is ✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 11:27
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Could be a legitimate story, I’m just noting that either the store owner closed down, Etsy acted on it, it’s old information, or it is not a real screengrab. I could not verify it’s existence as of today.

Feels like a lot of work to fake that, but there are bad actors out there trying to discredit the fight against trafficking/pedos and therefore just trying to make sure we are all careful with what we share.

12 December, 11:31
Somebody combing through uk Etsy just found one

12 December, 11:34
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Do you have the name of the listing/store?

12 December, 11:36
I will go back and dig for that post
Etsy switched to pizza to axes after the wave

Only people mentioned by CadetClassified in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cadet Classified, click on at the bottom under it