Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
12 December, 11:17
None of that pizza stuff is currently up on Etsy from what I am seeing based on a simple search

Verify then trust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 December, 11:21
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
They say the idiot started selling off of 4chan..wouldn’t put it passed those morons. Could be a stretch but the story is ✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 11:27
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Could be a legitimate story, I’m just noting that either the store owner closed down, Etsy acted on it, it’s old information, or it is not a real screengrab. I could not verify it’s existence as of today.

Feels like a lot of work to fake that, but there are bad actors out there trying to discredit the fight against trafficking/pedos and therefore just trying to make sure we are all careful with what we share.

12 December, 11:31
Somebody combing through uk Etsy just found one

12 December, 11:34
Do you have the name of the listing/store?

I will go back and dig for that post
Etsy switched to pizza to axes after the wave
11:36 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
12 December, 11:46
Found one shared on Twitter that was delisted
https://x.com/tofirius_aga...

12 December, 11:41
Could have just been too slow to verify so that would be on me but can never be too careful

12 December, 11:47
People are finding even more shit
Doll art had clay dolls for 13k

12 December, 11:40
That is interesting. Let me know what you find because I am curious. Seeing axes but not at the absurd prices of those pizza download listings