Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:04
Oh my goodness! DAMN!
That sure will NEVER happen again!

That Oregano oil should come with a label that reads more like!
TAKE ONLY AT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GO TO THE ER!

It said 1 to 3 drops of Oregano oil in some fruit juice.
NO NO NO!
That is more like swallowing a ball of fire that is flaming all the way down, and by flaming I mean and OPEN FIRE FLAME!

The reason it helps a toothache is because you forget about that pain because your entire mouth literally inside and out is melting.

If I use this in the future I will have to purchase some capsules to put it in to get it into my stomach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Clove Oil, Oregano Oil, Peppermint Oil, anything like that is highly concentrated - super hot, I have been there! I broke a molar and used a dab of oil on my finger to put it on the tooth, with a drink handy just in case. Do not touch your eye accidentally till after you wash your hands really well.
You can also rinse with warm salt water, rinse with a peroxide solution (don’t swallow, always flush with water or mouthwash and spit it out), wet a tea bag to lay inside your cheek, ice compress outside your cheek, and if there is inflammation sometimes half a Benadryl can also help calm it down (just like it calms your sinuses, soft tissue). I like the oil of oregano capsules because you can swallow those or prick one open for a drop to treat the pain directly.
I also use the ivermectin paste anyway, and it did not aggravate my tooth.
I got the cheapest Waterpik (nearby and in stock - forty dollars) and that thing was a Godsend to make sure there was no food debris. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
12:42 AM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it