Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Religious people are the lowest form of drug dealers...watered down, passed around, cut up, and a dime a dozen. The ones who Know God, don't need a bullhorn...

Their fruit speaks volumes.

#BlessUp
08:01 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 December, 08:48 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
some of the most religious people I know are 2 faced

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 December, 09:31
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Religion is a multi-faced demon..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 December, 08:35
1000% correct. God asks that you close out the world sit in your bedroom or smallest place and talk to him. He chooses the humble. The wealthy who don’t do good with the wealth will have to squeeze through a needle hole to get his attention. I’m broke I pray I’m a candidate. I think.

11 December, 09:57
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Nah,candidates need voted in. JESUS paid fou you. You're golden in my book.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 December, 08:24
truth!!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 December, 08:12
Amen Brother

Robert Franz @afsocrob
11 December, 08:06
Religious people are from the Satanic Vatican.

11 December, 08:11
In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 December, 08:02
🔥

11 December, 08:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Truth, is the greatest high.