Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 December, 04:04
Anyone else happen to notice the timing between "VKs Host" account going live today after AU going down overnight? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 December, 04:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
yeah no word here so i believe it to be bs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 December, 04:42
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
VK himself liked the account

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 December, 07:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
ohh well shit that means what? vk liked my replys too. at times? i believed one mentioned kicking his ass?
Trust then verify right? I always thought it was the other way?
"VK accounts designed to to get you to think" But fuck, i mean if he liked it... prolly Jesus 2nd comming

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 December, 07:52
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
So we are in the process of verifying. Is that so bad?

Wake up.

Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 December, 08:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
=)

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 December, 08:44
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
THE GREAT AWAKENING

Universal-Personal and Planetary TESSERACT

The New Jerusalem

12,000 x 12,000 E(Q)UALS 144,000

Black Whole/White Whole/Wholly Spirit

Black Cube/White Cube/Golden Cube