Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What happened last night, my AU and Wegosocial were off when I went to post the prayer. It was off for hours here.

And what the hell is going on the last two days anyway?
It feels like someone plugged me into an electrical socket this morning.

The visions are flashing by so fast I can't see most of them. It looks like a damn strobe light inside my head this morning.

Had to turn it all off.
What's up?
11:36 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 03:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AnonUp was down sometime after 6:30 pm yesterday and stayed that way until I went to bed. I was happy to find I could access it today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 December, 02:04
The visions flashing feels like fractals...so fast you can't keep after them
Faces, places, frames of any sort...
So intense you think It would leave you exausted but you actually get stronger
Better way I can explain:
It's a physical change that comes from the mind, via the nervous system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 02:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Yep pretty much that. Wished this morning I could hold on to some of the images longer to see who they looked like and what was happening in the scenes.
I have only had it exactly this way a few other times. I have had the flashing mini movies playing many times but they were more like watching old strips of films flying by in my peripherial.

Like you say these were more like flashing images. Like electrical storm meets flashing images.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
11 December, 01:49
Upgrades..

11 December, 01:56
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
Idk about upgrades it got pretty intense and at times a bit painful.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 December, 01:44
I’m very emotional today

11 December, 01:46
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Really? Seems something is a foot!

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
11 December, 12:30
Same here, weird

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 December, 11:48
AU is a target... the evil infiltrates here and also target the site as well as the members!

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
11 December, 11:38
I wondered the same yesterday! I have felt 'off' this weekend. Hmmmmmm.....