Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 December, 07:43
How was your Fryday frens?
What did you do with your day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
08 December, 07:48
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good evening Serah - Love those frys. I purchased a few gifts of salt and stayed in because it's really cold and windy outside. I conditioned my hair and enjoyed some yummy soup and hit TS and AU for a little bit. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 07:52
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Getting some work done, chores, organizing and cleaning for family to be in town in 2 weeks. I'm working on painting a canvas with gold acrylic in my down time too.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
08 December, 08:21
OOO sounds gorgeous. Gold as a background or the painting itself?

08 December, 08:58
Gold veins 😊 this was my progress this morning I've gone a bit further since this.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
Very beautiful Serah. Living iridescent water💕
09:55 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by MRI_Girl in this post can reply
11 December, 10:34
I like that description 😍