TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 December, 04:59
Night Prayer-Friday, December 8th, 2023

Dear God, there have been times I have been prideful and taken credit when I should have given You the glory. It is only because of You that I have the ability to succeed. All my gifts come from You. Help me to remember to praise the one who gives and takes away rather than praising myself. Help me to live a life that honors You. Give me opportunities to use my earthly riches to bring glory to Your name and draw others to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
08 December, 08:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Beautiful Amen!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 09:54
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. I wish, I knew who wrote it, would love to give them the credit. But they don't list their name.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by MRI_Girl in this post can reply
11 December, 11:15
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ