Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
Can I get prayers please..... Husbands mom died and nobody told him... My autistic son was let go from work and I am on overload at Christmas. I want to cry................
04:33 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
01 January, 01:47
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
11 December, 05:43
Prayers for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
10 December, 07:05
Dear LORD grant comfort and peace to your loving children 🕊💕🙏

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 December, 06:42
Comfort and Hugs - Praying things get better .. I am so sorry.💕🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
10 December, 06:34
Awwwww, sweet Jesus, I pray for comfort/grace/strength/wisdom/fortitude/a gentle spirit to cover our Sister in her hour of need, give her peace which passes her human understanding in your mighty and wonderful name🥹🙏🏻💝😇🐸

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 December, 06:27
Sending prayers and hugs.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 December, 06:24
Praying for the whole family 🙏

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
10 December, 06:14
✨🙏🙏🙏😔💖💖💖✨

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 06:11
🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
10 December, 06:07
Prayers going up. So sorry for your families loss and for your son. 🙏💕

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 December, 05:52
Oh my…..am so so sorry 😢
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
10 December, 05:21
Heartfelt prayers sent to you for comfort in loss, strength to hold on to and that you may know God's peace and presence.
🙏💗🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 December, 04:48
🙏 Prayers for your husband to be wrapped in a blanket of peace.
🙏 Prayers for your son to find a better job more suited to him and with better pay.
🙏 Praying for strength for you.

Sometimes a woman needs a good cry --
lets out all the emotion --
then when it's over we are strengthened --
😐😟😣😩😭😶🤨🙂🦸‍♀️

💖🌻

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
11 December, 09:04
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Right now, if I start, I won't stop... Christmas is here - 5 birthdays....... I am on overload with a capital O

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
10 December, 04:43
Prayers for strength for your family. 💙🙏💙