Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 05:37
Here's a treat. I love it when these "baseless" conspiracy facts make it into the mainstream news. https://www.abc15.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
Funny you say that. I was over there the other day and thought it was pretty drab and uninformative. Anonup and WeGo are where I go when I want to know. Thanks Koba!!! The edit your post feature was at WeGo I hope Koba brings that here.
08:07 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response mikes mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Quantumly Free @n2Light
11 February, 09:25
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Same here. I opened a Gab acct last year, but never used it until a few days ago. Starting over after losing thousands of followers on twitter when my 3 accounts were permanenntly banned was disheartening, to say the least. To make matters worse, I couldn't seem to find many of the accounts I had enjoyed on Twitter. I wondered if there was even any point in building the Gab account.

Then, yesterday, I joined AnonUp. WOW! What a difference! Immediately, I saw lots of accounts I had followed before on twitter. So exciting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 February, 09:30
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
Yeah it's tough because some of my Twitter peeps just flipped into Gab and don't want to come here. I do have to say there seems to be less trolls here (even before the "fooked" button) so happy about that. 😁🤫