Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 06:02
BOOOOOOM!!! DIRECT HIT 9.8 --AGAIN AGAIN ... LOOK TO THE SKY.
FLARES. PANIC.
just below the Tic Tok er Thingy😜
https://qofficial.net/pass...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 November, 06:05
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Interesting, I thought it ran out already today though?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 November, 06:06
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
it reset a new one shortly after first one clicked to 0

28 November, 06:07
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Hmmmm

28 November, 06:13
kinda my thoughts with the solar flair happening not long after . damned if i know either?

28 November, 06:24 (E)
Could it be... The Solar Flash, the One for the Great Awakening, mentioned on the maps, also many who knew of things from Ed Dames and even the map makers and Pole shift people from the 80's Lori Toye, Gordon Michael Scallion, Mary Summer Rain, etc.

28 November, 06:32
just saw this

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 November, 06:48
Atleast none of us should by now need to rush out and stock up... 😆

28 November, 07:10
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
thats no shit right der

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Lol.. But I'm sure there is a handful of doubters.
11:05 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wlim Elgof, click on at the bottom under it