Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 December, 08:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 December, 08:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Wretched hell hole. Even David Wilkerson who wrote the Cross and the Switchblade said that of ALL the places he traveled even the continents who OPENLY practiced witchcraft, this area was the most Spiritually oppressed of any he had been to. Not long after he was hit by a semi driving......timing was something else. Most UNSPIRITUAL folks I have ever met all say the same thing, "you can feel oppression lift off of you as you exit the area".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
You’ve never been to Syracuse NY huh?
Lol
Most polluted lake in the world
Allied Chen now Honeywell dumped mercury into it for 50 + years
Albany akways makes me think of Albany ny where I went to college . Total corrupt city . That was back in 1994 when I graduated. Sure it’s gotten better . Albany GA sounds terrible too lol
https://youtu.be/9iVziGHPh...
The Peacemaker & the Tadadaho - YouTube

This short film is part of 8 short, testimonial films, on the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois.) The Iroquois are embarking on an historic project about the 500-year ...

08:15 AM - Dec 10, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 December, 08:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This area is a crux in the trafficking circles and demons.....the triples.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 December, 08:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Lucky me born on the shores of that lake and living here most of my life lol
Surrounded by evil right under our feet