Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 December, 06:43
Good morning and wishing you a fabulous day! Look what our Wildlife Safari Red Pandas painted :)

Must have
VincentCrypt46
in mind~

https://wildlifesafari.net...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
10 December, 06:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Good morning. Have a wonderful day as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 December, 06:49
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I cannot sleep :)
I have got to see the Red Pandas. I think they have 2 and it's only 25 miles from me.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 December, 06:58
Please, please take bunches of pictures Kate and share with us 💖🙏

10 December, 07:11
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
You bet.... my hubby is turning 70 this month and maybe I can talk our safari into letting him spend time with them like VK's Christmas gift :)

Missy M.. @MissyM
That sounds like a wonderful plan! Happy birthday to your hubby 🥳
07:16 AM - Dec 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it