LL_125 @LL_125
09 December, 07:41
👇👇👇👇👇👇Take-a-ways from:
The_Culling_of_Man_Final_Copy_3_7_13 (1).pdf
“It’s easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled.” -Mark Twain

The most important points you need to take away from this book, points you should investigate for yourself, are as follows:
1. The origin of Abraham/the Hebrews/Judaism/Christianity was brought about by God as the original opposition to King Nimrod’s Babylonian Mystery Religion, aka the Great Plan for global enslavement.
2. All of our “holidays” are based on glorifying the story of Nimrod/Semiramis/Tammuz.
3. King Nimrod is the Biblical Antichrist/Beast. He is the founder of the Great Plan and he will be brought back to life using modern DNA technology to once again rule over the world.
4. Freemasonry, at its upper, upper echelon, is the modern day incarnation of the Great Plan.
More 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LL_125 @LL_125
5. The Federal Reserve is a privately-owned, for-profit corporation, owned by the very people who are steering the Great Plan today. The power of money is the main control mechanism for implementing the completion of the Great Plan. The IMF, World Bank, and Bank of International Settlements are also owned and controlled by these people.
6. Most of the tax-free foundations were started and owned by the proponents of the Great Plan to shield their wealth from taxes, and to be able to use this money to promote the Great Plan.
7. The various Round Table groups were started and controlled today by the very people who are steering the Great Plan and use them to facilitate the completion of the Great Plan.
8. A large number of the most important think tanks in the world, including Tavistock and its subsidiaries, were put in place specifically to steer society towards completion of the Great Plan.
9. The Mainstream Media is completely co-opted and should not be believed. At all.
👇
07:42 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response LL_125 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LL_125 in this post can reply
LL_125 @LL_125
09 December, 07:43
10. Nearly all of the Presidential assassinations and attempts had to do with opposition to a Great Planner-owned central bank.
11. There are many poisons intentionally put into our water and foods. Be vigilant about knowing what you and your kids are putting into your bodies.
12. All of the wars/revolutions that have happened since the founding of the Illuminati can, in fact, be blamed on the Illuminati, including our Civil War and World Wars I and II.
13. The United Nations was founded by the proponents of the Great Plan as the infant Luciferian one world government.
14. Agenda 21 is the blueprint for completely tyrannical global enslavement.
15. Global Warming as it has been presented to us by the Great Planners is an outright lie.
16. 9/11 was an inside job by the proponents of the Great Plan in order to excuse two wars: one in the Middle East and one here at home in the United States against us.
👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LL_125 @LL_125
09 December, 07:44
17. I believe there is the highest probability that the societal grid will collapse in the near future, and you and your loved ones should be prepared for the worse. This is an extremely important issue and should be addressed immediately.
18. I believe Jesus Christ is the real deal, and that is why He and only He are so hated by the proponents of the Great Plan. They don’t hate Buddha. They don’t hate Krishna or any of the rest. They hate Jesus. They hate Jesus in particular because it is He who is to be sent back to Earth to smite the resurrected Nimrod and his Great Plan entourage consisting of the Illuminati families and their minions. Now, the points I just listed are only the most important. Everything else in this book should also be further researched by you, my newly-awakened friend. Don’t take my word for anything I’ve said as the gospel truth. Turn off your TV. Shut off the video games. Put down your handheld devices, and get on the computer and start researching this stuf