COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 01:51 (E)
I agree with Joey.
I've always said Trump has to stay neutral and be totally out of the picture when things go down.

Two reasons I say this:
1. I believe we must come to a point where we think there's no hope left to really see the evil that's controlled us.
2. Trump doesn't want the glory or savior status.

All glory must go to God. God will bring this nation to it's knees and the people will have no choice but to turn to God.
When we turn to God as a nation, God will save His children and God gets the glory.
At that point God will rebuild what He destroyed in battle and He will work thru man to rebuild and heal us.

We need to prepare for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
๐ŸŒŸ Because YEHOWAH is coming! ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

@ fightforhumanity 3.0 made a beautiful Tick Tock of ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโšœ๏ธArabella Aurora Kennedy's ๐Ÿ’Žโšก๏ธ(jfk jr.'s daughter) posts from Truth Social.
04:39 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 December, 05:49
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธI've been telling my hubby and family that too. I've felt that for a long time.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396