Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
09 December, 01:46
Can my frens over on X please share this post with Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
TBH I don't think personal spam attacks will help. (and it's likely what created this mess you're in) just imo.
03:18 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Reflex in this post can reply
Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
09 December, 03:34
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
That is fair but it really is not about me. My entire point is that Elon’s messaging does not match his actions. He is no longer walking the tightrope with advertisers and it is long past due for him to let the people suspended before he arrived back on. Hypocritical behavior is not appreciated. Sure you can argue Alex Jones is a start, but that is purely theater. Grok and Alex are red meat distractions unless there is more action to be taken. If it’s a timing thing, I will trust it when I can verify his intent with action.

If I do not get back on, so be it. I’ve played my part to date & I have no regrets besides maybe posting that hashtag too many times. We need to hold people accountable. Elon is not immune purely because he gives us small victories to appease us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
09 December, 04:55
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
I get it and I don't think he should be immune. My point is that he is one man and runs quite a few global companies. It's not actually him clicking the button to free a frog. X has support teams in place. I know your intent was honorable 100% and I am only hoping to add some perspective. Hope you get back on soon!! We need ya. - with love.