COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 06:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 07:55 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So, it comes down to, do you believe James Woods, or Ghost Ezra.

And, using AI to manipulate an image probably is not helping the case.

I think, we will enter a time, when those folks we have followed for years - we will come to question.

Each phase, makes using discernment that bit harder... each time, a bit more of a challenge.

Because, I think, if they introduce quantum voting - ie every, single, person gets to vote on items daily, we MUST discern which of the proponents, is telling the truth, and which proposal will be good for the nation.

We are being trained to do this, as the layers of enemy embedded operatives are revealed.

So, is James Woods the operative, or, is Ghost Ezra the enemy? Both have opposing opinions of Ron De Santis... Trump has spoken out against De Santis, but, is that a ploy, to make us question?

We, out here, operate on what is given us... but, we also have our innate gut instinct - and, we are being stimulated to use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
Getting bad vibes from the "Actor" on all fronts. Was it James Woods that went on the Te-LIE-vision news and told how he was in a plane prior to "911" and a bunch a Arabs was practicing a run to the pilots. He told the story after "911" happened. Me thinks he one of them.
02:11 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Deplorable_TEX in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:29
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
Funny how no one has brought any of this stuff up, until now.