Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 December, 08:08 (E)
I have seen God JACK my enemies up. He is VERY jealous of us. : ) We are HIS property. : ) HIS kiddos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 December, 08:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SOME funny stuff and some HARD core stuff, js.
08:27 AM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 December, 08:40
The Lord knows you better than anyone.
He is right beside you when you are talking to Him.
He will have your back always.

09 December, 08:42
EVERY one of us, I am sure EVERYBODY has their stories. WE are a bible story.....never forgot in the Word I read as a child that said ALL the books could not contain His miracles.

09 December, 08:43
He blows my mind. SO many miracles. : )

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 December, 08:38
I agree 100%