Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 December, 10:39
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I feel ya😔💖🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 December, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 December, 10:28
You are not alone. Gratitude about something daily, Faith in The Plan, and taking time for self-nurturing is key, for your Value is like gold to Anons and all God's children.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 December, 09:52
I am praying for you fren. I lost my mom last week and we weren't speaking. I have to come to terms with that. So ready for this all to end. Stay strong sister, take a break, go do something just for you this weekend, something that brings you joy 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
08 December, 09:49
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 07:45 (E)
💙🙏💙 praying you feel better soon.
I take breaks when I feel this way. Cooking, listening to music, puzzle therapy and art and sewing help me.
If you like to write, start a journal, write to capture the days we are living in. Sometimes I love going on a treasure hunt in a thrift store . . . My prayer warrior knew I was down last night. I had watched videos that created great anxiety. He asked me if I have faith. I do but not as strong as his and his life has been more difficult. I always feel in awe of the strength of his faith. I call him my faith coach. Last night I realized that it's not enough for me to belief that Jesus is my Savior. I need to believe in Him 1000%. When I start to feel bad, I close my eyes and place myself with Jesus in my mind. It works. Thinking of you and praying GOD comforts your soul. Sending love Patriot.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 December, 07:07 (E)
Quite frankly, I just took a hiatus lately, or maybe it's a stand, and I'm still in it.
Yeah i scroll through X (tonight i wish i didn't) but im barely paying attention to much else (besides here) as far as current events. Read the headlines, make a mental note, tuck it in the back of my brain damaged mind for later.
Sometimes you need to embrace the here and now.
Everyone's so mental and fucked up right now (the libs/ demonrats/ normies) the best here and now is nature, not so much people, IMHO.
Plus I follow tangent topics, which are valuable but not so emotionally wrenching.
try it. maybe just 1 day of a break

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 December, 06:51
KEY to remember this is a spiritual battle. AND they want to steal our joy because "the JOY of the Lord is our strength" which means STRENGTH against HELL also. Head up sis, and pray against the demons in Jesus name.