Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
With so much being thrown at us on a daily basis, here’s a short personal love story of my father & mother.
My mom died in 2010 & 2 years later I moved back home to care for my dad in his last year. When he died, 1 of my brothers & I were tasked with having to go thru his wallet, which felt incredibly invasive + uncomfortable but had to b done. Besides finding the typical driver’s license, a few $$ + other ID, we found 2 photos. Both from my mom that he had carried in his wallet the 60 years they were married b4 she died. My father never shared this with any us siblings. Tears welled up in my 👀 just knowing how much they must have loved ❤️each other thru all of their struggles which were many. My father was not one to show his emotions at all, but at my mothers wake I saw him cry for the first time in my entire life. I look at these once in a while to remind me of how precious family is.
#FamilyIsEverything
11:04 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
08 December, 07:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
aww, what a precious treasure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 December, 11:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396