Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Sorry for the language but important here!

➡️ I DON’T GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT ANYONE THINKS! OF ALL DAYS THEY CHOSE TODAY! DEC. 7TH (PEARL HARBOR DAY) TO DROP THE SAME POST AT THE SAME TIME (12:51: 0 DELTA) ON DIFFERENT PLATFORMS WHICH CORRELATES WITH DROP 1251 ON THE :17 MIN MARKER TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! TO BOOT.. THEY MADE SURE TO REFERENCE NUNES AND THE ANONS! TRUST THE MOTHERFUCKIN PLAN WAS AN AWAKENING… AND LET ME TELL YOU… HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ACROSS THE EARTH HAVE AWAKENED! IT IS TIME! I DID SAY I COULDN’T WAIT TILL THE 7TH! MAYBE I “SEE” THINGS SOMETIMES 😎 …⬅️

https://x.com/sircensorlot...

https://youtu.be/G2qIXXafx...
07:53 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 December, 09:14
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I feel like things are going to be lit between now and Christmas but I have been hopeful before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
07 December, 08:28
Much Love Many Blessings ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 December, 08:43
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
💖🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 08:24
You got this today as well!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 December, 08:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
👍Nice, Thanks!!!