Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 December, 08:21
Please pray for my daughter. She has a serious eating disorder and I may be putting her in hospital later today or this week. She constantly throws up and barely eats. Less than 100 pounds at 16 years old. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 December, 09:22
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Anorexia is an emotional disorder, that needs the proper intervention. I pray you can find a good therapist that specializes in this disorder. 🙏
Lord Jesus please lead this mother to expert care for her daughter. Change the daughters mind and emotions to enable her to overcome the issues she is having. Restore her body to complete health and her mind and emotions to peace and calm. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paisley Park, click on at the bottom under it