Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I have NEWS….. I got a job offer at a hotel and I can stay there for FREE 🙏🏻 waiting on background check and drug test. Thank you God! And all my Patriot family for always supporting and loving me!! I love you all!!
08:55 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 09:21
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
My absolute favorite job was working at an Inn. A hotel in Scotland. I hope this opportunity allows you to see a different kind of life. The one you deserve. Go get em girl show them who you have always been. Kill ‘em with kindness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
06 December, 10:02
That is wonderful news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
06 December, 10:01
Wonderful news! God will never leave you nor forsake you! Praying many doors and opportunities continue to open for you Mary Beth! You are loved and highly favored! ❤

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 10:00
So happy for you! Congratulations!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 December, 09:32
Congrats Mary Beth! So happy for you. God provided what you need, he never fails us. ❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 December, 09:27
God always makes a Way, if you trust Him with all your heart. 😇

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 December, 09:15
Congratulations! 🙏❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 December, 09:13
Wonderful news, I am so happy for you.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 December, 09:11
OMG this is great!!!!! So happy for you my dear! Please keep us posted about everything 🙏 💕 we miss you! 🤗

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 December, 07:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I will. Thank you all. I’m on here everyday, I just am multitasking and still grieving my baby girl. 🙏🏻🫶🏻

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 December, 09:10
So happy for you! 😘❤️🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 December, 09:06
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 December, 09:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥

God always opens a new door.

Been there, done that myself, so I am on your side

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
06 December, 09:01
That is great news. I'm so happy for you.