Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
05 December, 04:00
Man prays after seeing an Eagle while hunting that God would help Him get closer- God answers prayer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
God loves eagles!
Personal story, during covid my husband was admitted to the hospital for covid because his oxygen was critically low. I wasnt allowed to see him. No-one would call me or tell how he was being treated. I thought for sure I was going to lose him. He called me crying and scared and asked me to drive his glasses to the hospital and maybe someone would bring them to him. On the way to my car I stopped and took a breather, I thought I was going to break. I saw a large bird in the distance I wondered if it was even going to come near me but I said a prayer asking God that if we were going to be OK, show me an hawk , not a buzzard, which are the 2 kinds of big birds that lived near me. Not only did the bird come in my direction from a good distance away, as it got close enough for me to see, it made a hard right turn and flew right over me. It was an eagle!
08:44 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
06 December, 04:09
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Yes, that was a sign! I have a story for you.. I have a tree past mt back yard at a reservoir pond not too far.. my sister noticed that at the top of the dead tree there was a single large bird sitting on the top branch… it was a young eagle.. who sees eagles at these parts. .I always consider them a sign of good luck. You did not say anything about your husband

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 December, 10:34 (E)
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
I ran out of room. When I got to the hospital I was able to talk my way up to the nurses desk and, on the sneak, she let me see and talk to him through the window she uses to observe. I was able to reiterate "no Remdesiver and no ventilators" and the nurse made a note in his chart and promised the doctor would be made aware.

Fortunately his doctor was great with him (although he never called me) and in conversations with my husband told him he believed covid was a chastisement from God. He treated my husband with oxygen through a mask, no vent and steroids. Then he sent him home (8 days later) with the same vitamin regimen (Zelenko) I tried to get him to take before he got sick. My husband is healthy and still vax free.