Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
06 December, 09:13
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 09:38
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 December, 09:10
Worded perfectly to fit me nicely... 🙏
Thank Q.

06 December, 09:37
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
It hit me, so I shared it.

#BlessUp

Ange Love @LoveM
06 December, 08:55
Every soul on earth has the opportunity to be "Born again" through Jesus Christ and receive His blessed gift of the Holy Spirit Amen

#FamilyIsEverything

06 December, 09:03
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

06 December, 09:04
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 December, 08:24
💥🔥😄AMEN !!

06 December, 09:05
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

memes matter @NoComment
06 December, 08:19

06 December, 08:20
In response memes matter to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 December, 08:14
Jesus scraped the bottom of the barrel to fetch me out.
🥰

06 December, 08:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
So it was you next to me down there!

#BlessUp

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 December, 10:00
Yes, absolutely!

06 December, 08:07
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 December, 09:58
Amen!
God's handiwork is all around us.
Miracles surround us each and everyday.
We have countless blessings to appreciate.
Thank you God Almighty for everything!

06 December, 08:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen!

#BlessUp

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 December, 08:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😄🔥🔥💗💗🙏🙏🙏AMEN

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 December, 09:57
Amen, same here. Once you experience the Lord's remarkable presence you can never doubt. 😇

06 December, 08:09
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 December, 09:47 (E)
Amein, I believe too because I have seen His face. He pulled me out of the fire and parted the seas. He has answered prayer that no one would believe, more than once. I should not be here but only by His Mercy and Grace. He ain't done with me.
#BlessUp

06 December, 08:10
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
💯🎯👊

#BlessUp

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 December, 08:54
All about that Amen 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

05 December, 08:57
In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 December, 08:31
AMEN Brother !!

05 December, 08:36
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication