Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I watched the Michelle Moore Show earlier today. Her guest was Meghan Walsh, daughter of John Walsh, from "America's Most Wanted". I couldn't believe what I was hearing, her parents took her 4 children away from her by telling the CPS she was crazy and on drugs all because she told the truth about her research on what really happened to her brother Adam Walsh! She claimed DeSantis is trafficking children in Fla, and her father has a long relationship with Epstein. One of her children was 5 days old, the oldest is 11. She says they are being brainwashed against her, she knows they are in Fla but not who has them. She has been proven sane & other than medical marijuana, no drugs in her system. I can't imagine what this young lady is going thru but she needs help. She stated there are groups trying to help her but to no avail so far. God Bless her! John Walsh is NOT a nice man!!
07:28 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
07 December, 07:49
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Follow her on X...you won't believe how bad her parents are. She was also trafficked. They are disgusting human beings. Pray for her and her children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 December, 06:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
This is an incredible moment for me Nancy.
Been waiting all my life to finally see
what we knew in South Florida
back on July 27 of 1981.
My step brothers and I
were at the
Sears Mall in
Hollywood….
Adam was not.
Found it odd how
John and Reve acted.

Dear God Thank You.

Rest in Peace Adam.
We always kept you in our prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 December, 07:18
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I always felt something was odd about their story. Would love to hear what the real story is

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 December, 07:43
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I hope it brought some closure to you. Meghan seemed credible, she has been thru hell due to her parents. She stated she still "honors her Father", personally I don't believe I still could if he were my father, but I know what God said. Anyone can be a father, but it takes a "special person" to be a DAD!