Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Every time my pregnant wife goes to the doctor, they recommend Tylenol for any pain.

Why do the hospitals push Tylenol when it is linked to autism and ADHD in children?

"Tylenol Autism Lawsuit is a nationwide legal action brought by parents who took Tylenol during pregnancy."

https://www.dolmanlaw.com/...
01:43 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 December, 02:37
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I was told not to take Tylenol or ibuprofen when I was pregnant. I did experience headaches due to preeclampsia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
05 December, 02:44
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I think it depends on the doctor/hospital, just unusual that any doctor is still recommending this crap and poisoning our unborn...why is it on the shelf? Why has the FDA who is supposed to be protecting us, not pulling it along with all the other crap they are poisoning us with...

The FDA works for the Rockefeller Foundation, and big pharma. Needs to be shut down like yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 December, 02:05
When my daughter was pg, she couldn't even eat cold cuts!!!!!!!!! cuz of nitrates & they want them to take this?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 01:47
And if folks are not sure, be assured they did this with satanic malicious intent.