sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:28
😘 'End Of the Road'
KISS = 58
OK Bye = 58

KISS ended their 50-year touring career with an explosive final performance at New York City's Madison Square Garden.
"become first US band to go virtual as digital avatars."
https://www.today.com/popc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 12:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Forever fake, inhuman and phony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 December, 12:46
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Can't help but wonder how long we have already been watching Avatars.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 December, 01:28 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Good point. They really want us to admire avatars. I joined an online game several years ago that worked through avatars and saw the allure of making oneself look any way you wanted with superhuman abilities, etc. My grandchildren were very into these games. It was superficial and deadly boring but somehow compelling. In Minecraft one can kill virtual animals. I played it with them and banned killing or I wouldn’t play. They thought it was fun to break that rule and did other cruel things like lock my avatar in a pit. I witnessed how that generation was conditioned to live online doing cruel things without consequences. There are millions of children like this. I wanted to take away their ipads and not give them phones. Their parents ignore me. The eldest flunked his first year of college and moved home, stays in his room playing these games.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 05:08 (E)
My 9 yr old great nephew is already addicted to avatars and those games. It’s honestly quite scary bc that’s all he wants to do.
We were in a restaurant the other day where a family of 4 were having lunch. Dad was on his iPad, mom was on her iPhone, oldest son (7ish ?) had a gaming device and was busy playing that and the younger child (we were honestly not able to determine gender, was sitting in a toddler seat on the chair), had a toddler type gaming device. No talking while they ate and used their devices, they barely acknowledged one another. When they finished eating they all got up and walked out.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
That is alarming! This is the true destruction of families. Eldest grandson is so good at Magic the Gathering he is ranked 2nd in the world, huge followings of youth and adults. Our son is responsible for this and now his boy only wants to play Magic and thinks he can make a living doing it, but that’s absurd and fruitless. I’m bereft and have no influence because we’re you know supporters of sanity.
06:00 PM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 December, 11:34 (E)
Oh I feel your pain. I see some of the same in my family as well. Our family and friends have always enjoyed playing games, indoor/outdoor.…you name it, we’ve probably played it however, we always played together and it was always fun. I still enjoy playing games. That being said, we always encouraged doing other things as well. When family stayed at our house, the devices stayed in their rooms and they did not. I don’t know, were we being groomed for each new generation of gaming? It has certainly changed over the years. Kids AND adults prefer to play solitary, and compete remotely. The devices are always out and it is addictive.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 December, 12:08
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
So true. Our family was the same, everyone was engaged with each other and having fun. Used to be called good clean fun. The devices have conditioned families to be alone together unengaged. My grandkids wanted me to play their games on the devices, logged in together. It was fun but they shifted as the got older to the solitary mode, playing online with strangers. Programming is a strong invisible force. We can fix that by reclaiming family time. 🤗