Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
OMG, I heard SOMETHING today! I work with a lot of government & private contractors. Does anybody know what the element H1 is? I found out that they are experimenting with it for a new energy source, literally in my backyard. Within a few miles. The contractors I overheard are building an industrial bomb shelter next to it.
We started talking and it is no joke. Top security clearances and daily protocols. They are building many of these, and he described the only things he's seen and aren't NDA. It's insane!! We both speculated good or nefarious outcomes of this. It was wild! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!! (WA State).
03:48 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
04 December, 03:52
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
hydrogen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 07:31
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I wonder if they are making or trying to make hydrogen fuel cells or something??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 07:38
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
My husband found it on Google Earth. Shady AF. And the contractor is apparently FLuke. Site has a helipad and weirdo panting in the parking lot.

04 December, 03:51
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
The location is totally non descript, in a semi-populated area of a smallish town. Long fenced chain link gated entrance (armed security guards check points, cameras), totally industrial area of town, can't see location from street. This is freaky.