Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I really pray that good guys have taking over chemtrails and are healing our country and world.

Texas could become the first state to outlaw
"chemtrails" with a new petition that is collecting signatures to ask state representatives to pass laws banning dangerous atmospheric aerosol spraying.
03:47 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 December, 11:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Texas, like FL have existing laws around weather modification and geoengineering.
The problem in FL is no oversight. There is no one to call if we see activity.
Maybe that will get corrected with this petition and more people becoming aware.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 December, 10:24
I hope this is true. still see them in Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 December, 09:45
The planes and pilots should have been grounded years ago! All pilots and governors that allow this need to be in gitmo. Crimes against humanity. 🤬

Robin Oxman @Robino
04 December, 09:33
We need a petition not be poisoned.....

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 05:42
Was actually just noticing a few chemtrail days over Houston in the last week or two. Went to exercise class, one day last week, noticed about 5 CT’s in the sky but when I came out to head home, an hour later, there were twice as many, in various stages of dissipation. Wondering what the heck was in them.

Widget 260 @widget260
05 December, 06:26
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
They've been very active near Johnson Space Center lately. Whatever it is has everyone in my office sneezing with a runny nose 24/7.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 December, 03:58
I want to know what this petition says, so I can get it set up here in MA too