Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 December, 03:47
I really pray that good guys have taking over chemtrails and are healing our country and world.

Texas could become the first state to outlaw
"chemtrails" with a new petition that is collecting signatures to ask state representatives to pass laws banning dangerous atmospheric aerosol spraying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Was actually just noticing a few chemtrail days over Houston in the last week or two. Went to exercise class, one day last week, noticed about 5 CT’s in the sky but when I came out to head home, an hour later, there were twice as many, in various stages of dissipation. Wondering what the heck was in them.
05:42 PM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
05 December, 06:26
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
They've been very active near Johnson Space Center lately. Whatever it is has everyone in my office sneezing with a runny nose 24/7.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 December, 11:48
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Hmmm, interesting. Another interesting thing…. I couldn’t distinguish what was leaving the trails. Never caught sight of a plane in the sky.