Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Bioengineered Food Ingredients = Poison.

Food is Medicine, stay away from processed food, eat nutritious, eat from the Earth, eat Organic.

Follow Us -> Conspiracy Theory๐Ÿ‘ค (https://t.me/+JZpnx6pIckA2...
11:16 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 December, 12:50 (E)
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
ALL those companies ARE the very people trying to destroy America, take over the world, and make people sick.

ALL those companies Are the very same we are fighting to stop Their evildoings.

I leave ALL their garbage on the shelf. Unilever = BAD...
Campbell's...The list IS thousands of processed products.

IF the packaged product has a small circle around the letter "U" or "P" your purchase is funding the bad folks we are trying to destroy. Think about that! Kissinger said the same..."We'll get the cattle to fund their own demise and like it."
Look at your packaged, glass, plastic, processed products...
Read the labels, and the packaged products well. If it doesn't pass the test, has canola, bad processed oils, artificial ingredients, plus other garbage... return it to the shelf. Your body and your budget will love you. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 12:57
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Thank you, Susie Q. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 December, 12:38
Truly when you think about it is ANYTHING ORGANIC? Chem trails are out of our control and the damage they have already done to our soil, water and air, well pretty long time to reverse it. All we can do is our best and trust God has our backs! ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒน

04 December, 12:43
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Exactly!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 December, 12:32
What is in that video is not food.

Canned goods are for emergencies.

Gravies are made from scratch. Soups are made from scratch. Those packages can be used for emergencies.

However... Once a body is detoxed, no longer ingests box processed products, the
body will flush itself quickly when bad processed products are ingested...
Self protective mechanism.

There ARE a few processed products I have found that aren't completely bad, except for the price...
$5-6 per item. ๐Ÿ™„

I can make it from scratch for pennies.

Made myself hungry...๐Ÿ˜Š
It's chilly outside, maybe some comfort food...
Biscuits and gravy sounds appealing...๐Ÿค—

04 December, 12:47
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Now I'm hungry......๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
04 December, 12:26
Boycott like bud light

04 December, 12:45
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 December, 12:08
Fresh Thyme carries BIO-ENGINEERED food yet passes itself off as sustainable. Read every label, always.

"At Fresh Thyme Market, we bring people closer to the food that's grown close to them. Whenever possible, we source our produce, meat, grocery and wellness products from local partners, brands and farmers."

It touts itself as a health food store, so why the Bio-Engineered products? Owned by Meijer, which is owned by Lake Ventures, LLC.