Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 08:55
What Nana has to say to some of the Patriots that are against Pres. Trump, thinking that MAGAs are giving him too much power:

Here is what Nana has to say:

If you think for a minute that millions and millions of MAGAs are going to EVER again give up America and our freedom for any one person or leader, you are simply not paying attention.

Pres. Trump is our champion, our chosen leader to lead us out of Egypt, but if you truly think he is part of the Team Evil cabal fooling us as to his loyalty you have not paid attention.

If you had been paying attention you would have noticed that we did not take the vaxx, along with many other things like letting him know what we think at rallies like booing Lindsay Graham of stage.

American's will NEVER again follow leaders off ANY cliff that is not:
#1 -Based in the Constitution
#2 -In our ACTUAL best interest
and for most of us:
In line with the relationship with God that the Pilgrims started this country on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 December, 09:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said Nana. I know too that there are a lot of people who judge him about the jabs. I will never do that because nobody knows what difficult decisions that he had to make and why. I do know that he values life so much and he had to work with many bad people. I continue to pray for him and our country, that GOD has mercy on us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
I have personally been in situations where I had to make decisions for the greater good and it was not perfect or without collateral damage. It's very humbling. DJT told us HCQ, he told us light, bleach, he told asked why can't you just nuke a storm? These statements are all true and he got crucified. If he gets crucified I lean into he's telling the truth, the man is no FOOL.
09:47 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jmpagani in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 December, 10:01
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
I listened, although I did get deathly ill, I was able to survive. I just pray that one day I fully recover because I know my body isn't the same because I live everyday with pain I never had before. I do have faith in him because he always aknowledges Jesus before himself and I see the love he has for his American family. It always seems very sincere and heart felt. Plus I love that he talks about the Road Less Traveled. That's my favorite book after the Bible. It was life changing.