Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What Nana has to say to some of the Patriots that are against Pres. Trump, thinking that MAGAs are giving him too much power:

Here is what Nana has to say:

If you think for a minute that millions and millions of MAGAs are going to EVER again give up America and our freedom for any one person or leader, you are simply not paying attention.

Pres. Trump is our champion, our chosen leader to lead us out of Egypt, but if you truly think he is part of the Team Evil cabal fooling us as to his loyalty you have not paid attention.

If you had been paying attention you would have noticed that we did not take the vaxx, along with many other things like letting him know what we think at rallies like booing Lindsay Graham of stage.

American's will NEVER again follow leaders off ANY cliff that is not:
#1 -Based in the Constitution
#2 -In our ACTUAL best interest
and for most of us:
In line with the relationship with God that the Pilgrims started this country on.
08:55 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 01:43
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Nana doesn't think we will make it that far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 December, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said! No man is perfectly blameless save Jesus. The Lord uses people to save His people. He also protects and preserves individual freedom. Those angry with Trump might also be angry with God for failing to make everyone behave and be good. God works with each person regardless of culture and religion to effect their best outcome for each one. He looks to our heart, to our will to determine our true intentions and treats us accordingly because He wants to save everyone. But many do not accept His help. Trump has shown his faithfulness to the people and the country. He’s a good guy who means well and works within the constraints he’s given.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
05 December, 06:29
"If you had been paying attention you would have noticed that we did not take the vaxx..."
False statement. People from all walks of life took it. I personally know supporters that did. Even if one wasn't a supporter is one abstract choice worthy of a death sentence? Are we really to believe that there's no guilt involved here simply because someone had a choice to take or not to take?
There is a puzzle here and we're missing pieces to it. We might have the big picture, but we don't know the fine details. None of us here do. It's these fine details that will have to absolve guilt of the 45th president. Failure to acknowledge this is ignorant of the repercussions that will follow: resentment, anger, and vengefulness by the collateral damaged.

07 December, 01:07
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Time will tell. Nana is not sure that the shots given out at first were even real. So I guess God and time will determine it.
If he had not pushed them faster many more would have died is what I understand.
My personal opinion is that they went into this knowing up front they could not save everyone.
But that is just a thought, only a handful really know the whole story.
Hopefully at some point I hope to still be living to hear the whole story.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 December, 04:21
I'm not sure, Nana.
I voted Trump twice, enthusiastically, attended one rally anyway, and "held the line" well past some people.
I'm determined to just "sleep with one eye open", cuz, once bitten twice shy, as far as government goes.
The thing that prompts me to stay on my toes most is all the deception for so many centuries, how sophisticated, aggressive, tenacious.
The AC is exactly a person who's supposed to win our hearts, be well loved, then turn super evil on a dime. And most of all, he's supposed to assume a roll of a savior.
I'm making no conclusions, I'm just staying foot loose and fancy free til the truth becomes more apparent.

05 December, 04:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Nana only totally trust God as well.
Everyone else falls to "Trust Levels" all of which are below "Total".

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 December, 04:13
Very Well Said! Much Gratitude!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 December, 11:54
🇺🇸 12-1-23 Juan O Savin
9:33 ENERGY IS THE MOST TRADED COMMODITY
ON PLANET EARTH..
& the most common form of ENERGY is OIL & GAS.
It’s the most PLENTIFUL.
People saying we’ve hit peak oil are absolutely full of it.
The amount of oil & gas available,
up at the surface, easy to get, is phenomenal
& THERE'S NO SHORTAGE at all 💥

👇 Juan
https://rumble.com/v3z2r2q...

10-23-23 🦅🇺🇸🪖 President & CiC DJ Trump, NH
I will unleash the most powerful economic weapon
DRILL BABY, DRILL‼️
We have LIQUID GOLD under our feet
MORE THAN ANY OTHER NATION
& it’s light & sweet
I WILL UNLOCK AMERICAN ENERGY.
We’re going to make the American people very rich 💰

🇺🇸 5-31-23 @ qthestormrider777
TRUMP is already in talks with S America & China
AS THE U.S. WILL OUTPRODUCE RUSSIAN ENERGY..
MIL INTEL throughout the world know
TRUMP IS COMING
& is going to take over the world POWER ENERGY STRUCTURE 💥

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 December, 04:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
everyone knows..but no one says to hell with it...get out of our way....we are going to drill

Not Important @Notimportant
10 December, 12:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
On the surface & 3D level yes ...oil/gas ...but both these men (or the one within) Are speaking in levels of awareness & on another level of energy ...oil, gas, drill & baby etymology leads to a whole other dimension of learning/seeing/understanding of what's being said.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to start digging into the history of words and the speaking of words (frequency, vibration & energy) to see the different levels & meanings. It's why the added vowels after Black Plague & why tribal languages snuffed out of existence. Just thinking 3D oil&gas keeps people at level 1 when the depths of those words carry so much in weight&measures & meanings&understandings.

Learning the root etymology of words & the mirrored backwards spellings (etymology) will become important one day.

Misspellings will makes sense & why both sides used it to their advantage.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 December, 10:40
💯% Nana!

To think otherwise is lacking complete understanding.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
04 December, 10:34
Well said Nana! Exactly : )

04 December, 10:35
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
😘

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 December, 09:48
Amen Nana, well said. Those of us with spiritual eyes and God given discernment through the Holy Spirit can see the goodness of President Trump. He is human, and like all of us can make mistakes. However he is extremely intelligent and forthright. He has been surrounded by some of the most evil people, yet he resists their schemes against him and exposes them. I truly believe that he has been chosen by God for such a time as this. 😇

04 December, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Well imo, 'WORDS" are very powerful but more important to me are ACTIONS.

He is the first and only President in my lifetime to EVER follow thro with his campaign promises plus much more in our interests and I am old.
And it is amazing what he accomplished with all the evils against him and corruption around him.

As long as his ACTIONS continue to be in the best interests of
We the People and humanity, Nana will support him.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 December, 09:35
Well said Nana. I know too that there are a lot of people who judge him about the jabs. I will never do that because nobody knows what difficult decisions that he had to make and why. I do know that he values life so much and he had to work with many bad people. I continue to pray for him and our country, that GOD has mercy on us.

04 December, 09:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nana would agree. I understand the reasoning behind it and if given those options I would like to believe I would have made the same choices to save humanity and as many people as possible as well. But that is just my opinion.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
04 December, 09:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have personally been in situations where I had to make decisions for the greater good and it was not perfect or without collateral damage. It's very humbling. DJT told us HCQ, he told us light, bleach, he told asked why can't you just nuke a storm? These statements are all true and he got crucified. If he gets crucified I lean into he's telling the truth, the man is no FOOL.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 December, 09:30
War Time President...GOAT!!!!

04 December, 09:34
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Nana doesn't think DJT will be back as President but as Commander in Chief of the Military long enough to reset our country to a working order and a REAL free and fair election system, but I do not really think he will run for President again.

Once that is completed, he will have done more than any one human should have ever been called to do.

This was a wide awake vision I had back in 2020 and our wonderful katisthesea01 brought it to life in this meme for me.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
04 December, 09:07
I so agree with you Nana. My Mom, born in 1926 taught us "do not ever follow authority blindly". That said, along with our God given gift of consciousness and knowledge that God wins leads us to the evidence, I challenge all to name one statement made by President Trump that has not come true?

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
04 December, 09:05
WILL THE REAL DJT PLEASE STAND UP 🙏..... ALOT OF DIS-INFO OUT THERE, SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT PLEASE.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
04 December, 09:08
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
Discernment!

04 December, 09:30
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
Nana is on Trump's side.

While I will not follow anyone blindly but God, I do believe that he IS in it for us.
If not, truth will eventually surface and once we help the White Hats win this battle one of two things will have occurred, we will have either ALSO WON or at a minimum taken out the MOST EVIL team on the planet.

IMHO, at the top of the Team Evil cabal sits an bad ET and the AI being used by them that is more advanced than any of us can begin to imagine.