Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 08:55
What Nana has to say to some of the Patriots that are against Pres. Trump, thinking that MAGAs are giving him too much power:

Here is what Nana has to say:

If you think for a minute that millions and millions of MAGAs are going to EVER again give up America and our freedom for any one person or leader, you are simply not paying attention.

Pres. Trump is our champion, our chosen leader to lead us out of Egypt, but if you truly think he is part of the Team Evil cabal fooling us as to his loyalty you have not paid attention.

If you had been paying attention you would have noticed that we did not take the vaxx, along with many other things like letting him know what we think at rallies like booing Lindsay Graham of stage.

American's will NEVER again follow leaders off ANY cliff that is not:
#1 -Based in the Constitution
#2 -In our ACTUAL best interest
and for most of us:
In line with the relationship with God that the Pilgrims started this country on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 09:34
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Nana doesn't think DJT will be back as President but as Commander in Chief of the Military long enough to reset our country to a working order and a REAL free and fair election system, but I do not really think he will run for President again.

Once that is completed, he will have done more than any one human should have ever been called to do.

This was a wide awake vision I had back in 2020 and our wonderful katisthesea01 brought it to life in this meme for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 December, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think that is very possible no doubt...But I do think he will be back in the White House long enough (for optics) to wave from the top balcony once again saying hello I'm back and everything is going to be okay and then once again probably not to long afterwards for a final salute saying thank you it was my great honor to be your President and he and Melania fly off into the sunset! The End!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 December, 10:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree with you Nana.