Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 11:22
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Nana and this nasty tooth are turning in early.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 November, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Gn nana 🫂☺️🤲🤍🛡️⚔️🕊️rest eazy you work hard and take care of everyone around you with your time,devotion,ty
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 09:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
As do you hun. thx.
Gonna have to either see the dentist soon or find my purple pliers.
My tools and tool bag are, yep all purple.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 November, 10:08
Purple pliers, eh?!? :)
I, too, have a lot of purple in my house - am really into colour... it's gotta be right, or I don't really feel comfortable... funny, that!
Anyway, I hope you are feeling better today.

27 November, 10:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thanks, I would feel fine if I could just get rid of this tooth.😘
Yes Nana loves purple.

This is my car at my son in laws shop last year when he first painted it for me.

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
27 November, 11:02
I hope you get relief from the tooth. Don’t let it go too long, it can get infected and go into the bloodstream. I myself need a checkup, I hate the dentist.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks, yet I know, maxing out the antibiotics.
03:10 PM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it