Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 11:22
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Nana and this nasty tooth are turning in early.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 November, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Gn nana 🫂☺️🤲🤍🛡️⚔️🕊️rest eazy you work hard and take care of everyone around you with your time,devotion,ty
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
As do you hun. thx.
Gonna have to either see the dentist soon or find my purple pliers.
My tools and tool bag are, yep all purple.
09:56 AM - Nov 27, 2023
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
27 November, 10:26 (E)
Oh no,are you in pain?incoming rænt nana🥲❤️🤲 If its an infection, antibiotics to the tooth would fix it,but what Will kill them bæd bugs is Jesus,baking soda, coconut oil, iodine, applecidervinegar,but also internally
When we detox,the parasittes run for it to other systems
You might have to use ivermectine?
,and Are you oilpulling?
Swoosh coconut oil in your mouth everyday.
You can also buy a premade one i am sure
Baking soda really helps to
Pearlpowder makes you regenerate teeth
If it really has t go, dentist must do that. We cant use the force t do that op our self without making a mess 👂✍️
If i was there i would yank it out,if that was thecase
Iodione is important to
Please dont give up,and your head has moar teeth👀they May regrow you never know
Do not rootfill👀thats a trap i am sure you know about
Praying tuned

27 November, 11:26
Going to need a bridge, yet have used most of all that and I use ivermectin regularly, but thanks for the info.
I would be interested more in the regeneration maybe you could send more on that.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 November, 11:37
Pearl powder! Was looking at Starseed Diet (on high vibrational food search) and it mentioned this as an ingredient for homemade protein powder. Good to know, and thanks.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 November, 10:08
Purple pliers, eh?!? :)
I, too, have a lot of purple in my house - am really into colour... it's gotta be right, or I don't really feel comfortable... funny, that!
Anyway, I hope you are feeling better today.

27 November, 10:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thanks, I would feel fine if I could just get rid of this tooth.😘
Yes Nana loves purple.

This is my car at my son in laws shop last year when he first painted it for me.