Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 09:55
Hey White Hats .... just checking in.... WHAT A SHIT SHOW you allowed here. Was this supposed to happen?... I know you have LOOKING GLASS so you know our every move... how many players on the CHESS BOARD? How many have we knocked out? How many remaining?
SCOREBOARD PLEASE..... an update?

The GAME/MOVIE is taking a twist and many are not on board with the SHIFTS.. many are not revealing who they really are - they are still posing as MASKED CLOWNS.... how much control were they given?... Why hasn't the JOYSTICKS been taken away - HELP you are losing some very good Patriots on here!!!!...... while others just hit a BRICK WALL.

Its getting more and more difficult - too much division - so many different versions of TRUTH. Can't you at least reveal that the SWAMP is in the TRUTH COMMUNITY?...The FAKE NEWS is really here and not over there (MSM TV)?.... anything to PUSH thru the delusion of 2020?..
WE NEED SOME HELP HERE !!!!
xoxo from a very exhausted Patriot/Warrior....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
Very well said! Exhaustion doesn’t really cover it.
In the beginning 4 years ago, I was able to convert a lot of friends and family to possibility of Whitehats. Since this keeps dragging on, the same people are not believing any longer. It’s beyond frustrating and very disheartening. I agree with you that it will happen but we are in for a long ride as people continue to die.
10:10 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetFreedomRing in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 10:13
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Like I said its not the outside public sleeping MASSES.. but Bravo to you for trying to wake others up - the door shut in late 2020/2021 ... the rest were put into a induced coma... its the Truth Community that needs help - the ones on the fence - the ones that have followed the BIG BOY accounts ... we have a huge infiltration situation and once we can drain the swamp here we can work on the outside .....
The call is coming from INSIDE the HOUSE..wink wink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396