Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 05:37
Here's a treat. I love it when these "baseless" conspiracy facts make it into the mainstream news. https://www.abc15.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Lynette @Jennifer_Lynette
Well, they may have just made people so curious that they will start researching for themselves now....yay!! lol 😂❤
05:54 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_Lynette in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 07:56
In response Jennifer Lynette to his Publication
I strongly doubt it. The people still sleeping are hopelessly in a brainwashed state and all these stories do is reinforce their state. They will only stay asleep longer. :(
We in turn will only be ostracized more I'm afraid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I strongly doubt it. The people still sleeping are hopelessly in a brainwashed state and all these stories do is reinforce their state. They will only stay asleep longer. :(

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 February, 08:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Agreed. People not awake by now - this has been going on for 4-5 years now (treatment of President Trump and supporters) - aren't going to wake up. I have an infuriating GF who says she doesn't have time to vote. She'll never listen. I think we've awakened all that we can. I was thinking this morning I wonder if President Trump is waiting for corporate America to begin to stand up. Like the My Pillow deal. There's a list of who pulled his products how about a list of those who didn't?

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 06:35
😅 I just said the same thing.