Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
This is truly biblical times...........................

#MAGA
08:12 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 December, 04:55
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Funny how there is a reference to OJ - when just yesterday I mention OJ and how that was a TEST RUN for 9/11. The trial was used as a TESTER for the American people to truly see how brainwashed they were - a Hollywood production - the FAKED OJ / Murders and Trail - all operated by the WHITE HATS ... as they are the ones who pulled off 9/11 before the Black Hats could. This is bigger than anyone could imagine - theres always something deeper - a multi faceted layered onion... JOE M (Machin) really puts out some great COMMS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 December, 10:42
no one i knew gave 2 squirts of piss about OJ. i do not know where this "gripped the nation" bs comes from. More like forced on to every tv.
Like callin Obama the antichrist, more people hated him than liked him. Dont make any sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 December, 10:12
Nuremberg was a psyop