Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
02 December, 02:47
🚨🚨🚨The FEDERAL RESERVE IS INSOLVENT 🚨🚨🚨

🚨IT WILL ALL BLOW NEXT WEEK🚨

🚨🚨🚨LET ME EXPLAIN 🚨🚨🚨

The Fed lifted $2.3t of MBS off banks balance sheets when Fed started raising rates.

The Fed created $2.3t in reverse repo.

The Feds assets are the MBS ($2.3t) which are depreciating against rising interest rates.

ISO 20022, protocol 20, Basel III prevent the Federal Reserve from ever going back into QE.

U.S. Treasury bonds are no longer the collateral to the oil trade (liability).

🚨Once the reverse repo is drained,

What is the liability (reverse repo) against the assets on the Feds balance sheet?

Mortgage backed securities (MBS)

Once the reverse repo is drained,

The value of the mortgage-backed securities goes to ZERO

The value of your home goes to ZERO,

continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 December, 04:24 (E)
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Boy I wish I was smarter.
What is the purpose of making everyone's real estate's value zero?
If it's of zero value I guess we won't have property taxes. Does that put Realtors out of business?
What does this mean for someone who has their retirement monies in t bills?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 December, 07:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
What could happen are (large amounts of) land and property grabs.

While the average individual or family could (re)buy land, houses. and other forms of property on the cheap, but so could large corporations and the government.

Could it happen, who knows for sure, and that is just one scenario.

Mama Tee @MamaT
Who could do that if the banks collapse and their money goes too? 😎
07:12 PM - Dec 02, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 December, 07:18
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
If everything goes to zero than other than the government; anyone who has large amount of cash on hand, access to Liquid assets could buy land.

Liquidity is the ease with which an asset or security can be converted into ready cash.

Just is just a what if scenario ..... will it occur ????

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 December, 11:08 (E)
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Stay with me in this .... cash will be no good when the banks collapse. Derivatives ZERO. Fiat fails completely. If not for the failsafe of Space Force and the QFS, there would be no type of currency AT ALL on the flipside. Truly, this will happen. It has to. The cash you and I hold its worthless Monopoly money.

It must fail so that precious metals return as our only mode of currency. Therefore no one will be snatching your property out from under you simply because they can't.

When the banks collapse, the employees will be at home with their families. Collapse of the banks will bring uprisings. Look at what happened under Obama when EBT cards failed. It got ugly.

It will take the military.