Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
02 December, 01:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
You sound like me 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 December, 12:38
facts. my rule is home by 4:00pm so I can walk my dogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 December, 12:38
Ty Mike‼️‼️ I thought I was the only one 😹❤️🤗

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 December, 12:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
You're welcome, Kat 😁 From what I can tell, most of us on here feel the same way 🤷‍♂️🤣

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 December, 01:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Me, too!
Yeah, thanks Mike.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
02 December, 12:31
Thank God for delivery

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 December, 12:10
Same here . When I do drive a stay on side where it makes noisy letting you know to get back over . The vaccinated can't function well 💯

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 December, 12:07
😝😜