Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 December, 01:44
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Makes perfect sense but That would go against the agenda. The government is responsible for most mass school shootings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 December, 12:51
I have been saying that
FOR years.

Bring in your neighborhood Veterans for protection. At the same time, begin firearm safety, and training in kindergarten.
By third grade the kids are ready for live training. Studious and attentiveness would determine who goes to the range that week.
By junior high, your children are established productive citizens in your community.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. 💕🙏💕

Increase payroll for Vets is cool, but I want No taxes for Veterans.
Any purchase, food, salary, property tax free forever and that includes spouse.

The embedded evildoers would fight against my ideas, but it's time to send them to hell...we won't be dealing with them anymore.

We run the ship now and IT'S time to dispatch ALL evildoers instead of capitulating and fighting the embeds.

Until ALL evildoers are dispatched, Veteran placement so our children will ALWAYS be safe.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 December, 09:48
Fantastic idea! God bless our vets!